Tuesday 16 November 2010

Is-he-kins?

I had an inkling that Ermmikins was looking a touch cat-like.
One day I will stitch a Kittikins but for now I think I've made him what he was supposed to be...


...a Foxikins.
What do you think? Is he quite there yet?


Yep, Ermmikins was trying to be a little fox with a bushy tail and little white cheeks... but the cheeks were all wrong, definitely more blushes or whiskers. I'm hoping these are much more fox-like. I've also been trying different scented stuffings so he smells like orange and honey.
yummmmm...

I'll be listing him in the little shop later if anyone would like a sniff!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Yey I thnk you got there he is really cute, just by changing the cheeks great stuff Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable fox that smells lovely -- yes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...