Sunday 19 April 2009

Knitted Clocks

Current Obsession: Knitted Clocks

Picture borrowed from Firstsite

I completely adore this What's the Time, Mister Wolf knitted cuckoo clock by Andrea Williamson. I spotted it a magazine this weekend and my heart skipped a beat...

Picture borrowed from MochiMochi blog

...and not too long ago I was feeling quite gaga over a sweet knitted mushroom clock from MochiMochi Land.

According to my current clock, it is quarter past 7.
Whenever you read this, my clock will say quarter past 7. Middle of the day, middle of the night, always quarter past 7. I am in denial that my lovely clock has broken and can't be fixed so its stayed on the wall, pretty but quite pointless for 5 months now. 
Maybe its time for a new clock?

xo

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are some lovely clocks! Coincidentally, I have drawn up a pattern for a softie-clock, of sorts, but haven't had a chance to give it a test-sew. Here, I thought softie-clocks were my own ORIGINAL idea! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those clocks are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...