Friday 11 December 2009

Festive Freebie

As promised a little Xmas cheer for all to share...



Sweet Snowman Folded Gift Tags for you!

Just download and print the page from my Flickr here
I've been printing them on to thin white card and using them on my pressies and parcels but they would a look cute hanging on the Christmas tree (just add a blob of glue to stop them unfolding).
I'm also thinking they would make a fun garland so I'm off to play with paper, felt and ribbons to see if I can come up with a little project you could make this weekend.

I've been watching Kirstie's Homemade Christmas Home and it gotten me in such a festive crafty mood. I've been secretly stitching gifts all week and have began to gather yummy treats for baking. If you are sharing Christmassy goodies and projects or have found some fantastic ones about your travels through blogland, I love to hear about them :)

xo

5 comments:

  1. Great gift tags Jenny! Thank you for sharing with us! I have been making my own gift tags too~ Check out my blog
    http://therebelblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek- I was just saying the other day how I wished Kirstie would make another Homemade Home show- and here it is! (Although we have to wait a bit longer before we get it over here...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! These little guys are awesome. Going to print these out and add them to a few gifts. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are adorable!! I am going to print them now!! They would make cute ornaments too.. snowmen are my favorite - so I will probably use them that way as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I will be printing some of these very soon!! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...