Monday 21 December 2009

You have to make these!

Homemade marshmallows are the scrummiest!



They are hands down tastier and meltier than ones from packets and they are just the best!

I was half expecting to have to come back and say 'We shall not talk about the marshmallows...' It usually takes me a couple of tries to get the thing I was supposed to end up with, but these really worked first time. I now think everyone should go and make them... you have to!

I used this recipe, which is for 12 larger marshmallows which is insanely large sized as I managed to get 50+ regular sized pieces (though I did use a longer oblong tray as well). Plenty enough to fill a sugar jar and create a Marshmallow mountain...



...which I must say from looking at these pictures has quickly become a marshmallow mole hill!

hmmm... I'm sure I only had a couple :)

xo

4 comments:

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...