Sunday 31 January 2010

I hadn't forgotten, I promise...

I have my last two piece of Snail mail to share with you today...


Fun, bright 'Celebrate!' stamps from Patty of Pip Stitch. I love these!
And I love the card she sent...


...with its darling little Ollie dogs. I do find my Ollie asleep with his chin on my laptop, I thought it was the warmth but perhaps he is online dating :) Patty was one of my first ever bloggy friends and although she is taking a break from blogging for a while (hope its not too long, I'll miss you!) you should still visit her blog as she is the most amazing finder of goodies, especially cute projects and embroidery patterns.
Thank you Patty!


My very last Snail mail stamps came from the lovely Casey of Randomness. I am sorry its take me so long to post your gorgeous Christmas card, I really do wish I could keep it up all year! Lucky for me and very sweetly of Casey, she made me a crochet snowflake which I will be staying in my craftroom whatever the season...


Isn't it pretty? This post here shows how Casey decorated her home with them and you have to see the crochet tree halfway down... I need to have one next Christmas! And take a look at her Friday Flickr finds too... so pretty and inspiring :)
Thank you Casey!

I never realised quite how long this snail mail project was taking me until I took the picture of the lovely Christmas cards. I never meant to drag my feet on this one but just take the time to say proper thank you and put my page together with care and love as it deserves after all your kindness. And that what I am doing this afternoon...


...I can't wait to show you the finished page!

Hope you weekend is lovely
xo

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those stamps, looking forward to seeing your finished project.

    Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...