Wednesday 2 June 2010

Change...

I spent some of the long weekend exploring and was lucky enough to come across a lovely beach.
Having no beach things with us, we just walked and doodled in the sand...


And around my feet I saw a familiar sight from a photo I posted almost a year ago to the day...


Familiar but not quite,
the same but different...

And that's kind of how I feel about everything right now. 
There are lots of things which feel like back home and where that is comforting, at the same time its a little bizarre and a lot to get my head around. Its the new place and the new life, its quite overwhelming and not as simple as I thought. I thought with the internet back I could slip back into to blogging and crafting but all the 'new' is stumping me a little...

Not that I'm complaining, how could I?
Just ummming and errring and hoping saying it out loud will help...

xox

1 comment:

  1. you'll get there!! i like your lovely yellow shoes by the way
    #xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...