Tuesday 26 February 2008

A Wonderful Word


My favourite word of the minute and something I am rather fond of doing.
Here is an example...
M. Hare and his Lemonade

I'm not sure what the M. is short for, he didn't seem to wish to say. All I know is he enjoys drinking cloudy lemonade, never runs preferring to stroll leisurely, and keeps a small gold fob watch in the pocket of his waistcoat.

I have just finished a re-read of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass", so teatime and talking animals seems a little everyday here. I have also just downloaded a reading of the two books from itunes to listen to as I sew. I love all the nonsense and silly rhymes, I don't think I'll ever get bored of it.

Speaking of sewing, Flossy's friends are almost ready to meet you all. I just have a couple more noses and freckles to stitch.

We will see you later in the week
xo 

Oh before I forget, the egg pattern is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...