Tuesday 12 May 2009

Today's to do's

Today I have:



1.Finished a secret birthday project

2. Sorted through a few photos (on the insistence of the computer shouting "I'm full!" and acting quite grumpy in general) 
-where I happen to find this poppy bag from Xmas that has not been shared



3. Made a start on tidying and sorting the craft room (no before pictures as its just too shocking)

4. Have a batch of Nigella's mini meatloaves in the oven about to ping any minute

5. and a handful of handsewing and drawing to be doing while watching the new series of Flight of the Conchords after which I'll be running back here to the little laptop to have a nosey around the Black Apple update...

...phew!

Happy Tuesdays
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love poppies, and that bag is sweet! Did you score anything during the update?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...