Friday 12 February 2010

My Old Valentine...


I just found one of last year's Valentines Notes printable freebies while having a tidy so I thought I'd remind you that they are still around for any love notes you may wish to write.

Mollie tagged me on Flickr for a bit of photo fun where you take a pic of yourself as soon as you realise you're tagged. I'm extremely camera shy, I don't think I've ever put my pic on here before but I thought it would be fun to do something different (and a little scary for me) so I did. If you want to join in you can go to my flickr and consider yourself tagged! :)

In my pic I'm actually stitching... Hooray, the craft clog is easing! It's a little heart felt thingy I'm going to share on Valentine's day...

xo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute note card :)

    And thanks for the tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the free note card.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...