Friday 26 February 2010

We Belong Together...


One of my favourite songs is "Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service;

"I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay"


I was listening to it, doodling and little jigsaw pieces appeared with cute eyes and I thought they would make a sweet little stitch picture. Between the page and the linen, their eyes closed and disappeared and the lyrics changed to a very simple...


"We belong together"
I think it says everything it needs to and I like this simpler style... what do you think?

And this gives me a chance to share the really happy news I've been dying to tell...


Me and the Boy are engaged!
He is so amazing and wonderful and at the risk of gushing, we really do belong together.

Happy Weekends to everyone!
*hugs*
xo

Oh and this version of the song is so beautiful, you should hear it...

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenny! soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny! That is such wonderful news! Congratulations and what a gorgeous ring :)
    Love the embroidered puzzle pieces...so very sweet! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope that you are really happy together forever x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! :)
    I'm sooo happy for you! The puzzle piece embroidery is so perfect!
    I'm sure you will have an extra AMAZING weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! congratulations!! I love engagements!

    xox leanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect way to annouce it! Congratulations!! When is the big day? The ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YYYYAAAAYYY!!! I love the ring and the embroidery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MUCHAS FELICIDADES!!

    Congratulations Jenny!! The ring is so beautiful and the embroidery so sweet.

    A great hug from Spain; felicidades, congratulations :D

    meni ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    I can´t wait to take a peek at wedding plans!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an amazing embroidery...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow wow wow!! This is fantastic news! congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...