Thursday 10 September 2009

Very Sleepy...

If ever a bunny summed me up it would be this one...


...a sleepy little bunnikins.

Today's sleepiness from finding myself outside in the garden at 6 o'clock this morning, watching a silly little dog and my yawns turning into little clouds. Oh and having strange Marianne Dashwood dreams when getting back into bed with cold dew-soaked feet. Jane Austen is on my mind at moment - I've order 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' as an early Halloween read (I dread to think what that will do to my dreams) and I've been wanting to visit her house since hearing the strangest thing about her tables - apparently all the table legs are covered as showing them was considered risqué. The house is not far from me so I really want to see for myself if that is true...


Anyways... back to dear sleepy bunnikins!
I'm quite smittened with her. I'd forgotten how lovely it is to make bunnies from soft recycled angora sweaters, she is like a little luxe version of her chocolate cousin.


And to make her even more luxurious and ever so sleepy, I added a little lace bag of lavender to her stuffing.

Okay so maybe this isn't the bunny me, she is way too calm and serene. Hopefully the calming influence will rub off on me as I stitch her some bunny sisters...

Sweet Dreams to all
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...