Monday 28 April 2008

Girly Stitches

I did spend the entire weekend working on some stitched girls.

I made two embroidered versions of my laundry girl.
One on white and one on black.


I will be stitching them in to something useful later in the week. 
Can you guess what? hee hee

***
My other girly stitches come in the forms of these blurry figures.


A second attempt at the doodle dolls. 
I made a couple of different sketch and patterns and have made up a couple of them to see which works the best. I'm feeling pretty hopeful about them all of them :)

Its been very much a WiP post today, although today hasn't seen much work at all.
There's still a few hours to change that though.

Hope your weekends were lovely!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...