Tuesday 16 December 2008

I heart you too!

My little shop has reached 100 hearts!
 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I heart you too!

One of the (many many) things I love about etsy is the hearts. I love looking around and marking all my favourite with a heart - its so fun and rather cute, I think! I was so excited as I began to reach 100 that I just had to do something little to celebrate, so I made this little felt 'I heart you too!' pin...


.... and I sent it to my 100th heart, the lovely Caroline of Crafted Gems, who sells divine lampwork beads. These are my favourite - they remind me of seaside candies and I am trying to think up a bead project so I have an excuse to spend some pennies. If anyone has any ideas, inspiration or knows a fantastic jewellery link, let me know!

Thank you again for my hearts and if you want to see what I've been hearting recently, they are all here.

Lots of Love,
xo

5 comments:

  1. I also ♥ getting ♥'s! I was at 74 on last look... congrats on your 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Congrats on the 100 hearts! I believe that I am one of them lol. I adore the sweet little heart that you made. It's so cute! I also wanted to let you know I have a great giveaway going on right now. Check it out when you get a chance!

    ~Amy Rose~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that little heart you made!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little tags and note cards are super cute! and this little heart too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute heart pin! All your creations have the most endearing eyes. so spiffy.
    Pretty sure I only have 10 or so hearts...but I'm getting there!! Congrats on your hearts!
    Happy winter,
    Carolyn Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...