Friday 8 January 2010

Mickey Mail



More fantastic Snail mail, Hooray!

This lovely lot is from the fantastic Becky of Strumpets Crumpets. As well I giving me a longing for some monogrammed note paper (love that 'B'), there are lovely polar bear stamps and she was so sweet to send me a Christmas card to with her little Mickey on the front... he is adorable!! Becky did a tutorial for how she made the Mickey on the cards fluffy with flocking here. I need to try that :)

Thank you so much Becky!

In my last Snail mail post, Nutmeg the Snail was taking a little break and I realised I never properly introduced the tiny fellow who took her place in the pic.
So here he is...



Meet 'Plump', a gentlefellow who does not mind a bit if you ask him to sit in the snow will you take his photo as long as he is allowed hot chocolate and marshmallows in a mug three times his size. Its not hard to find that mug for him as he is teeny tiny... a mini Plump from the wonderful Stuffed Nonsense Folksy shop.

I best get that hot chocolate made before Plump turns any bluer...
Thanks to everyone who sent me Snail Mail, more pics soon
xo

2 comments:

  1. hey!thanks for the shout out! he looks really cute in the snow, hope the enjoyed his hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aww thanks!!! Look at Mick is famous! For real try flocking, it's easy! Promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...