Saturday 13 November 2010

Head in the Clouds

First of all, I have to say thank for all your help with Ermmikins
I've been playing around with and he is almost there and I think I have a completely new 'ikins' too, all because of you! I will definitely be asking for your help in future :)


As much as I love a new animal friends I thought it was about time for a new Bunnikins and here he is...
Head in the Clouds Bunnikin


He is probably the most thoughtful one of the family, deep in a day dream. 
But that's not the only reason he is called 'Head in the Clouds' for if you turn him around...


...a little fluffy cloud and a peek of sunshine!

He is in the Little Shop along with all my little Xmas stitches. I haven't really made anything new, just the same little cuties as last year. Its hard to think Christmas when it still looks like so bright outside, the downside to moving country has been missing Autumn. I do have some ideas for the Snowbunnies, but I better be quick...

I'll be back on Monday with the new Ermmikins 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...