Monday 7 July 2008

Bunny Note Cards...

... Are now in the shop!


Each packet has 5 gocco-printed cards with envelopes.

I spent quite a while looking to find the right envelopes and eventually found these. They are good quality and I choose white envelopes for the pale blue and ribbed brown craft for the white cards. They are made from 100% recycled material and the suppliers sound very ethically and environmentally aware. The envelopes arrived in reused (and reusable) packaging, so I'm satisfied they really mean what they say about recycle and reuse.

And the fact that said-reuse box was full of treat-sized cakes once upon a time, has truly convinced me that they are the paper people for me :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...