Sunday 11 January 2009

Fairy frosted

I am kicking myself for not having my camera with me yesterday.
It has been icy cold here and yesterday the trees and shrubs and well everything turned white, as the frost hung on from the foggy night before. It was just so beautiful, as if the ice fairies had been dancing around as we slept.


Didn't you just love Fantasia?
 You can see the whole autumn/winter fairy dance here, and if that wasn't lovely enough there is also the little dew drop fairies too! 
I think the fairy were my favourite, but I am going to settle in with a mug of hot chocolate and watch some more clips just to make sure... 

Lovely snuggly Sundays to all
xo

1 comment:

  1. hahah I have horrible memories about this movie.... My dad took me and let me eat as much candy as I wanted.... Yeah wasn't pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...