Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Mugshot

I have been having a lot of busy-doing-nothing days recently.
Today is one of those days. I feel I've been sewing all day but not a finished thing to show.

Instead, its a WiP mugshot...


I've been tweaking patterns recently, just a little but hopefully for the better.
I've been looking at a new way to do eyes, because as much as I love embroidery, I have some kind of weird second-eye syndrome going on where I just can't get them the same without hours of unpicking and re-stitching and getting quite grumpy in the process.
What do you think of bunny's new eyes? 

I'll have to start taking more WiP pics I think. It's quite fun to see how things are going and to get a second opinion on things. Sometimes I feel I'm going a little bonkers, keeping to myself and stitching candy in my crafty tower :)
xo

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...