Tuesday 13 May 2008

'Elf and Safety'

15 bells, 10 rosy cheeks and a lot of stitches later, the elves are ready!

Why "Elf + Safety"?

It started with a christmas ornament I made last year for my dad. (You can see it here at the bottom of the post) He works in Health and Safety, and I do like to play with words, so the 'Elf and Safety' Elf was born.
He is leaving for a new job soon, and asked if I could make some more elves for gifts.
And here there are, a merry bunch to spread cheer and safety!


They wish you a happy healthy Tuesday!!
and so do I!

xo

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And, I love that your dad wanted you to make some for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it always lovely when someone ask me to make something special x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...