Wednesday 4 June 2008

Early week snippets...

"Cece"

'Cece' is one of a set of beret-wearing girls I have had in my mind for some time and are just coming to life now. I'm hoping to get them finished in the next couple days as I get on with some serious stitching and scribbling.

I have been spending a lot of time getting my craft supplies organised and pre-shrinking fabric, but I did get a chance to pop up to Archie and Mabel's with 3 more Super Dad badges. 


They are £1.50 each and for sale now.
I'm not planning to put any Super Dad Badges in my etsy shop right now, but if anyone would like to buy one, I'd be happy to make some more up for you. Just email or etsy convo me :)

So that's my week so far, 
hope you're having a good one!
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...