Thursday 23 October 2008

A Girly Thursday

Lizzie has two new drawn sister.

Susan and Suzy

Lizzie has gone to live at my Nanna's house with her and my Grandad. My Nanna is the sweetest, she showed Lizzie to a couple of her friends and they asked for drawn girls of their own. I think they are to be presents for someone, which makes Susan and Suzy very excited indeed!

Susan is a ponderer, always thinking about something or other, like "how do all the trees know how to turn brown at the same time?" She is also a fan of big buttons and chocolate eclairs.

Suzy loves eyeliner, she feels it gives her deep soulful eyes with which to see the world. Her eye inspirations are pirates, the 60's and Margot Tenenbaum. Her favourite snack is oatmeal cookies and she is not impressed with this photo of her "The angle's all wrong!" she cries, but it is the best I took before sending her off to her new home... 

Some other wonderful girly thing that has happened today is the Dottie Angel has re-opened her Etsy shop and filled it to the brim with her gorgeous, customised vintage slips. I can't tell you how happy I am, I have been dreaming about owning a dottie angel slip for quite sometime and I now have a gorgeous blue-green one on its way to me!! 

Lovely happy girly wishes
xo

4 comments:

  1. wow, I love them! :] such personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely girls ☺ Very sweet and innocent looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! do you just use permanent pen to draw these? The pencil holder I won in the giveaway is the same style! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really super duper COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...