Thursday 8 October 2009

Tag! I'm it...

I was tagged by Leah of All Things Nice! If you haven't  visited her over there you really should. She is a total sweetheart and she really does find all the nicest things... 


1. What books are on your favorite shelf?

I don't actually have any shelves, I have a rather large book stack against the wall but I do have many favourite books... 




This is my absolute, makes my heart swell with happiness, favourite book. "This is for you" by Rob Ryan, a sweet story writen and illustrated with paper cuts. Everyone should treat themselves to this or buy it for someone they love.


2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
I have a quirky dvd collection... There is so many films on telly so I only buy one I won't see on there and think I'll watch hundred times. My favourites are Ameile, Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Science of Sleep... films that feels more like you are seeing a life rather than watching an event are my favourite kind.



3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
Easy peasy! I just bought Rachel Allen's Bake, so good! Cakes, breads, meals... if you cook it in the oven its probably in here. And Nigella Express - quick, yummy and you have to love the ridiculousness of her :) 

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests:
My favourite meals are the inbetweeny ones brunch and afternoon tea although I rarely get to have them. But since its special guests... toast, eggs, crumpets, jam tarts and fairy cakes, all that kind of goodness

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Nice hot tea in favourite mugs of course :)

And  to keep this going, I will tag: 

Hannah at Span's Stitchin' - nothing makes me want to pick up crochet like her blog
Woolywotnots - Everyday is inspirational over there
and Mollie who everyone knows as the super cute Wild Olive - she is crafting for a brilliant charity so be sure to visit her shop too!


This isn't the strange request post I said was coming, I hope you guessed that hee hee!
I have a touch of photo sorting and then I'll be back later to ask a tiny favour...  


Happy Wishes,
Jenny xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag Jenny, I'll follow up on it soon. Please may I come to your afternoon tea! : ) sounds great and I'll browse through all your lovely books. The picture looks fab. I've added Rob Ryan's book to my wishlist! Thank you for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...