Thursday 10 January 2008

Christmas 2007

This Christmas, I made felt tags to put on all my gifts. After the presents were unwrapped, they could be hung from the tree as decorations.

Festive Brussel sprouts, a penguin and 'Santa Claws the Christmas crab' 

More traditional Christmas tags. Santa, a reindeer and an Elf.

My dog, Ollie had a tag in the image of himself.

A tiny Christmas stocking.

And finally, a decorative 'Elf & Safety' Elf for my dad's office (he works in health and safety).

I am planning to make more Christmas decorations this year, but not until much, much later in the year.

jenny
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas Crab. I just found your blog through A Post a Day in May. Your creations are so cute! Do you have any plans to open an Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...