Wednesday 30 January 2008

Doodles and e-mails


Just before the Valentine pieces arrived in the shop, I had some little cards made to use as business cards and tags. Most feature photos of 'Happy' the Birthday Cakes or drawings from the bags. Here are the scribbles, which haven't been see before:
 

Yep, him again! This time a pencil&paper sketch.


'Sophie'

I have decided to start naming my girls, as after so long spend drawing, it feels a bit detached to call them 'Girl number ...' Sophie will appear on a bag soon, with a flower in her hair.

The back of the cards has all my contact details. If you wish to, you can also e-mail me by clicking on 'About Me' section in the side bar and then 'e-mail'.

Happy Wednesdays
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...