Saturday 10 October 2009

Reward Stamps for Snail Mail (part 2)

Oh Wow!
You guys are so great! I feel incredibly lucky to have such lovely bloggy friends :)

I was a little unsure whether I was being too cheeky, asking too much or just being too nutty and that is the only reason I didn't make squillions of little stamp badges to begin with. I really want to say thank you to everyone so as long as people are happy to send snail mail, I am super happy to keep stitching and scribbling badges so everyone gets one... and thats what I did this morning...



The front five are the newbies, but I hope you'll let me make some more soon. I really enjoy making these. I don't know if you can see but I've been numbering them in pennys on the top right corner and I'm thinking each should be unique. I'm not sure how many stamps it will take to fill my journal page but until it is, I will have a stamp for everyone who wants to join in :)



If you've come straight to this post and have no idea what I'm talking about, this a little snail mail project for my Wreck this Journal where I am collecting the stamps off of my mail. I will send you a stamp badge by snail mail in return for a piece of snail mail with a postage stamp I can tear off the envelope and stick in my journal to make a pretty page. There is more about it in this post.

If you'd like a little snail mail, please leave a comment with your email in either of the posts or email me at jeni_s@hotmail.co.uk, so I can give you my post address and gets yours to send the badge.

If you have already left a comment I am emailing you all now. I am terrible for replying to comments by accidentally sending emails to the noreply@blogger robot so if you haven't heard from me within a couple of days, give me a nudge because that naughty robot has eaten your mail.

Thank you so much to everyone whose replied or is thinking about it.
You are lovely!
xo

2 comments:

  1. i've just emailed you because i forgot to do it when i commented before! the stamp badges look soo cute, i think its a great idea to give them different prices!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...