Wednesday 21 October 2009

Tears

Hmmm...
Between "The holiday I have perhaps mentioned too much" and spending most of the past few days stitching treats for "The holiday that will be mentioned too soon", my little head is a little to full to think of things to mention...

So mindless wrecking it is!



The 4th page of my Wreck this Journal with the instruction:
"Tear strips Rip it up!"
My first actual wrecking act on the thing (not including the lame attempt to break it spine) and it was so much easier than I thought. I loved ripping the page! Mwah ha ha...

And I also enjoyed colouring it in in a more genteel  way...



'Tear' used been a funny word for me.  We must learn to place it automatically in sentences, but my first thoughts on seeing it always seems to be the other tear as in crying teardrops.
That will never help you open a carton of orange juice...

And just because I'm interested... how did you read the title?
Ripping or Crying?

xo

Eeeek! All the pins from "The holiday I have perhaps mentioned too much" are now half price in the little shops if you fancy a cheap little treat... 

3 comments:

  1. crying for me...interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, since it was plural i thought of crying.. but if it would have been just "tear" i would have thought ripping... odd, i know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...