Wednesday 11 November 2009

The Elves are back...

Winter woolies and bobble hats at the ready!
It's cold outside and I can't denied it any longer...



I have little tree standing in the corner,
green and red,
inspired by elf hats,
a jingle bell on a curly top
and a present underneath...

It isn't just a tree, it's a Christmas tree...

but I don't feel the eek that it's come too soon,
it just makes me smile...



As much as I tried to think of something new, my sketchbook filled with curly topped Elf trees.
I loved last year's so much I couldn't help it. They stayed long after Christmas, but there is something cuter about these that makes me think a new desktop forest will appear.

Plumper and brighter and somehow cheerier...
what do you think?

xo

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...