Sunday 15 November 2009

Sunday Snippets



Lazy snippets of a lazy day...



...sat curled under the blanket as I sew it. Fifty nine squares strangely stitched together, just over half way there...

...and look at the left hand side - sun for my Sunday! Thank you so much to everyone for the photo tips and for the comfort of knowing I'm not the only one beaten by a grey day :)

As I have gone onto bright things that make you smile... I was planning to put more granny squares together tonight but I spotted Hannah's journal and I am now itching to do something cheerful to mine. I have a page to share from a few weeks back but I can't remember for the life of me where its hung. Here's a sneak peek:



And absolutely unrelated in every way except for it being something that made me super happy. I found my new favourite place yesterday...



so lovely it feels like I dreamt it all now...

Happy Sundays
xo

4 comments:

  1. that shop looks AMASING, ive heard of them before...cant wait to visit this one!! the blanket is looking lovely and warm, wish i could crochet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, your blanket is really looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colourful journal page, yay!! :) Your blanket is looking pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...