Thursday 11 March 2010

Stitching and Dreaming en français..


'Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs'...
...'These times are hard for dreamers'


I am definitely a dreamer.
I could spend all my time daydreaming, making plans and see in the world in my own little way. Thats why  I like to stitch and scribble so much. You can spend a day lost in your head, then have a little memento from that dream... 

Before I float off again (I'm planning my third day of being lost in a cloud of tea and cake) I tell you a little about that phrase. Its from my favourite film ever, Amelie. I rewatched it a couple of weekends ago and that line just stuck with me. Everytime I hear the line, I smile and sigh...


I've never been able to pinpoint why I can relate to it or what it really means,
but I think it means a lot...

xo

2 comments:

  1. Ca c'est tres belle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and what a quote! I've heard great things about that movie and have yet to watch it. Maybe I'll rent it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...