Wednesday 3 March 2010

Colourful Contents

Yesterday I said I was spring cleaning my bag.
After a short pause for sharing, I got back to it only to find a way to make it more fun...


A "Trace the things in your bag" Wreck This Journal page!

Traced, painted and scribbled, all jumbled up just like in my bag. Although there is something cool about lying things out neatly too...


There! All the stuff I've been carrying around minus handfuls of paper receipts, appointment reminders and loose change. And all this bag 'tidying' has reminded me of this wonderful Parisian artist Miss Lecroc who paints gorgeous pictures of the contents of people's bags...


I dream of owning one of these painting!

Anyone else in a bag sharing mood today?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...