Thursday 4 March 2010

Happy List...

In the words of the brilliant Small Object...


It really has been a good day for things that make me smile.
There was a wonderful parcel which I can't share yet (its a pressie) but I do have other bits of awesome that I can like...


I have mentioned once or twice before that I *love* them... like when I stitched a pair of business socks.  In my giddiness of getting my paws on them, I thought I'd share the scribbling page which came before the stitching.



Today's skies and stitches.
The weather has been lovely and Springy and it definitely inspired my stitching.... I had been planning more clouds! Instead the grass green knits and the first little flowers started to appear. I don't know what's made me happier, the sunshine outdoors or the little craft meadow inside. I am back on a bit of a crafty roll too, tomorrow will bring fresh bunnikins to the little shops :-)

*
And there's been some awesome things to make me smile in blogland too... 


More green fresh Spring-ness.... A postcard and a garden in one!


They popped up in the Etsy finds email and hopped straight in my heart. I'm smittened...

See, today is awesome!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love those bunny watches! I sent the link to my sister! Too cute! And today is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...