Sunday 7 March 2010

Timely Shamrocks...



As I didn't give anyone much time to make these Shamrock Pins last St Patrick's day (sharing the day before, indeed!) I thought I would pop them to the top with a whole ten days to stitch...
I have to say thank you to The Beading Gem reminding me!

Hope you're having a nice relaxing Sunday. I have spent mine wrestling flexihoop frames... they put up quite a fight, I'm exhausted! But I do now have no less than four lovely stitch picture all photographed ready for more little shop updating this week, starting with 'We belong together'...


I'm really enjoying stitching these little pictures, it my favourite thing to do right now. If March wasn't going to be such a busy month for me I would have loved to join in with the 39 Squares Stitchalong, the flickr group is just amazing but yesterday's blog square was the best...


Too too cute for words...

xo

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Handcraft category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...