Wednesday 30 April 2008

Busy Bunny

Lots of busy bits of work going on here.

The doodle dolls are coming along just wonderfully, I'm so happy with how they are turning out and am hoping to do a bit more on them tonight.
The laundry girls are being stitched together, and there is another trio of ladies, who I'm close to being ready to share as well.

And that's just the girly stitches and scribbles.
There is cake, bunnies and a couple of etceteras on the go too!!

Flossy Bunny Badge

I made up this little felt badge of Flossy last week.
I tried to make it look closer to my sketch for the bunnies, rather than how the softies look. I think it came out a nice between of the two.
Not sure yet if there will be more of these, but there are some biscuit-coloured Flossy friends in the WiP box.

Its back to the busy for me now.
Hope your wednesdays are wonderful!

xo

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...