Friday 25 April 2008

Doodle Doll


"Frankie"

I had a go at bringing one of my scribbled girls to life in doll form.
Overall, she is quite cute and almost as I hoped.

 

But if you look closely, there is a bit of monster to her.
The giant head that flops backwards and disappears, the muscleman shoulders, not to mention those hands (eek!)

 

Despite all that, I do still like the idea and think it will be absolutely lovely when all figured out and done properly. 
A new, more ladylike pattern will go a long way, me thinks. And a little more attention to detail as I draw, especially on those hands.

I may have a go at it over the weekend, as my head is filled with girls and stitches at the minute.
In fact, I'm off to do some girly stitches right now.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I like her big head actually. She looks very cool being just black and white. Just like a sketch but 3-d. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!
    I was going for a sketchy kinda look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!
It's so nice to hear what you think...